Thank you for visiting the virtual open house site for the U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) Shasta Lake Water Resources Investigation Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement. The public comment period is from August 6, 2020 to October 5, 2020.
This site seeks to provide the same information that would be provided in an in-person open house meeting. Participants can click on the links on the left or the link below to move from station to station and to submit comments.
The Shasta Lake Water Resources Investigation Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement is available on the project website.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Shasta Dam & Reservoir Expansion Project are located at Station 8.
Acronyms, Definitions & Descriptions
- SLWRI - Shasta Lake Water Resources Investigation
- FEIS - Final Environmental Impact Statement
- SEIS - Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement
- USACE - United States Army Corp of Engineers
- EPA - Environmental Protection Agency
- USFWS - United States Fish & Wildlife Service
- NMFS - National Marine Fisheries Service
- CWA - Clean Water Act